Joanna Goddard consults on business development across a variety of sectors for select clients. Her areas of expertise include revenue growth for SME’s, professional service firms and Stand Up Comics.
If your business can’t answer any of the following, then you would most likely benefit from Joanna’s support:
- Is our Business development working?
- Should we renew those memberships?
- Should we take up that sponsorship?
- How do we get social media to work for our business?
- What do we need to ask or tell our website developers?
- Where else should we be marketing our services?
- Where do we find more business?
- How do we get closer to our stakeholders or referrers?
Leaving clients equipped with processes, tools, templates and systems to maintain what they have learned, Joanna can directly improve the bottom line.
In a nutshell, Joanna Goddard gets results. It’s what she’s known for. That and her phenomenal network adds great value to clients she engages with. You can read more about her track record in each market here:
“Joanna is an invaluable resource for lawyers and investors. She can assess which contacts you need for a project and get you in touch with them fast. Her understanding of relationship development in professional services is outstanding. She also volunteers her skills for a charity which is testimony to her commitment levels and integrity.”
Grace McGill, Principal Solicitor, McGill & Co